It really does offer a compelling case, as you can see below.
- economically and politically stable country and an EU member
- in a similar time-zone as most of Europe which gives us the advantage to quickly respond to challenges and meet our Clients in person
- we can visit our Clients in just a few hours and there are no delays because we don’t need visas to travel in Europe
- our working (and leisure) culture is very akin to our Clients’
- technical skills are incredibly strong in Poland, with many international award-winning developers
- as a well-established member of the EU we not only follow, but also enforce, European Union copyright and other laws
- near to some of Poland’s most renowned technical universities
- only 40 km from Katowice and 90 km from Krakow international airports
- only a 2-hour flight to major European cities, such as London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Rome, Oslo, Stockholm, Milan etc.
- direct flight connections to major European destinations
- in close proximity to major country’s highways which enables us to travel quickly
Listen to Tom Horvei, one of our Clients, talking about the importance of location in outsourcing your software development.
+48 32 461 23 00
Romana Horoszkiewicza 6