As a technology partner, we offer our long standing experience and technical expertise. What distinguishes us is our in-depth knowledge of a number of sectors, and hardware capabilities through FPInstruments, our daughter company. Beyond services, we also offer ready-made software products.
We are based in Poland, right in the centre of a vast IT talent pool.
at a Glance
in 2000 by
Team in 2018
Clients trust us
Many of our clients stay with us
of our revenue comes from relationships of more than 3 years.
We have worked for around
different clients on around
Training courses completed in 2017Internal and external
Projects completed for UK CompaniesData for 2000-2018
The Future Way
Our unique way of working that brings the best in class client experience.
The Future Way describes how we behave as a technology partner and what you as a client can expect from us.
It is based on five pillars: Agility, Innovation, Partnership, Quality, Expertise.
We are an ISO 27001:2013-certified
In terms of quality management
systems in medical devices, we are
We also have knowledge of the ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 norms.
Our clients about us
- What Future Processing brought to us was new knowledge and new dimensions in understanding the way that we wanted to take software products to market. The way that my team has worked with the Future Processing team has been an absolute pleasure, and I think that they would all back me up with that, so it’s been great to work with you guys.
Graham Perry, iSite (part of Styles & Wood)
Business Unit Director
- We chose Future Processing as development partner for a Java-based project that helps property managers to manage real estate effectively. The collaboration is a full success, especially because of the very good communication, the expertise and velocity of the team combined with the experience of Future Processing’s User Experience engineers.
Dr. Sacha Reis, Director Corporate IT Product Management,
- We are satisfied with the cooperation with Future Processing. We were positively surprised by the amount of human resources, time and power that were dedicated to mPay.
Maciej Orzechowski, CEO
- We are very happy with the services provided by Future Processing. Their knowledge and skills have helped us, in a very short time, to deliver a solution to our clients which allows them to fulfil their tax obligations.
Paweł Dziwiński, Unit Manager SAP Finance
- Future Processing treats clients as individuals, tailoring its approach based on their requirements. We appreciated their openness towards us and their passion to deliver the best possible product. FP has a team of professionals skilled in their fields. Communication with them was easy.
Keri McCool, Sales & Marketing Manager,
- Partnering with Future Processing will help us to remain competitive, as their exceptionally broad knowledge base as a team enables continuous development of new services and software. By outsourcing this work to Poland on behalf of our client partners, we’ll be able to boost our agility as a business whilst continuing to provide the best value.
Gary Bissland, Technical Director,
- We’ve been working with Future Processing for five years and absolutely they’ve become a part of our team, the cooperation is seamless. We’ve undertaken and successfully delivered projects we simply couldn’t have tackled with our own employees, within shorter timeframes than we could ever have dreamed of. Future Processing’s staff has directly liaised with our customers, and been seen as an extension of our own team. I’d recommend them at any time.
Craig Kritzinger, IT Director,
- We were impressed with the work that Future Processing had done so far. Future Processing was not just an obvious, but also a convenient choice for us.
Mike Poole, IT Business Systems Manager,
- I would definitely recommend Future Processing to other clients. We’ve had a valuable insight into SharePoint potential and what you have achieved through this within your own company.
Krystyna Adamek, Continuous Improvement Manager,
Steer Davies Gleave
- We feel that we can rely on Future Processing to deliver the right solutions. We have worked together for many years and we do see tangible results. During our cooperation, Future Processing also came up with ideas which were well received in TechSoup.
Michał Szwarc, Senior Director – Head of Global Operations,
- Future Processing delivered a high quality solution that helped improve and simplify our processes. It is now easier to perform our daily tasks, which increases our productivity.
Przemysław Łuniewski, Collaboration Platform Architect,
our daughter company
Since 2007, Adaptive Vision has provided machine vision software, libraries and development services creating effective and user-friendly technology as a reliable partner of machine builders, vision system integrators and industrial end-users.
Its powerful machine vision software, which does not require programming skills, harnesses the possibilities of artificial intelligence through a deep learning add-on.
our daughter company
FP Instruments designs custom electronics, manufacture prototypes and takes care of final product production. Its management is made of experts with PhD degrees with sound experience and expertise in th e field of product development.
The company has been providing development and production services to clients from the UK, US, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, Switzerland and Norway since 2008.