A code readability and component audit for updates, security and used licences of seven applications used by 2000-3000 users at Volkswagen.
Our client, Volkswagen Group Polska (VGP) is the official representative of the Volkswagen Group in Poland. VGP operates in the field of distribution of new cars, spare parts and accessories and assures compliance with legal requirements for their placing on the market.
Our task was to audit 7 applications provided by an external company in the following areas:
- Code readability audit
- Components audit for used licenses
- Component audit for updates and security
In order to be best prepared for the audit, we visited our client to get to know the business background of the product and to make a preliminary code review. The audit’s goal was to verify the systems in terms of widely understood IT security.
Future Processing is VGP’s technical consultant thanks to which their IT department feels safe when making decisions regarding key systems.
We audited 7 applications including systems used in the everyday functioning of VGP, which are used by a total of about 2-3 thousand users. We audited, among others, an application for car fleet management and a training platform.
Benefits for the client:
- VGP has gained a technical consultant who will help in making decisions regarding their key systems,
- report from the audit we conducted, along with software evaluation,
- recommendations regarding possible technical and procedural improvements,
- cooperation with specialists with a high level of technical knowledge,
- an audit which did not interfere with the daily work of VGP employees and was carried out on time and tailored to client’s needs thanks to regular teleconferences,
- value for the client visible after 3 weeks of cooperation.
How about repeating the success of our clients?
Share your idea and see how we can take it further.