Win tickets to ALE2014 conference!
As you already know from our Gold Sponsor of Agile Lean Europe (ALE2014) Conference.
On this occasion we give away free tickets! All you need to do is answer one simple question:
WHY, IN YOUR OPINION, AGILE SHOULD BE USED IN PROJECTS?
…and publish this answer on twitter, adding @FutureProcessin at the end or send an e-mail to email@example.com
We’re waiting for your answers until midnight of 11th August 2014! We’ll choose the most interesting ones and let you know on 12th August.
Find out more about the conference here.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter this competition, you certify that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter the competition you must be 18 years old or over, at the time of entry.
2. Any person that is an employee of Future Processing is not eligible to enter the competition.
3. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete.
4. Future Processing reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
6. The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas.
7. Competition entries must be made within 5th – 11th August. After this date no further answers will be permitted.
8. Only one entry per person is permitted.
9. The subject of the Competition is a ticket to ALE2014 conference that will take place on 20-22nd August in Kraków.
10. Winners will be chosen on 12th August and announced on our twitter and Facebook account. Also, winners will be contacted directly and informed how the prize can be collected.
11. Claims for prizes must be made within specified time. Failure to claim a prize within this time may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
12. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
Personal data protection:
13. By providing Future Processing with your personal data (name, surname), you consent to Future Processing making these data public in order to announce the Winner and hand the prize.
14. Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent.