Candidates and potential candidates
The controller of your personal data is Future Processing sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000217147, with share capital of PLN 50,000. 00, Tax ID No. (NIP) 634-25-32-128.
Data protection officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Purposess and legal basis of the data processing
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis|
|Selection of candidate for work and exercising recruitment process||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point a) GDPR
Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
Legitimate interest (recruiting new employees)
|Establishing contact in order to offer job position or cooperation||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
Legitimate interest (establishing contact with new employee or contractor)
|Offering of a job position or cooperation in line with one’s previous preferences (recruitment offers in future)||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point a) GDPR
Consent for future recruitment processes
|Disclosing contact details to our business partners that might be interested in the candidate||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point a) GDPR
Consent to pass application to business partners
We collect personal data in several ways:
- directly from you, e.g. on a conferences, recruitment fairs, form on our websites or Facebook
- from HR/Recruitment agencies that you work with
- from business-oriented community portals, like Golden Line, LinkedIn or XING
- by recommendation
We collect, in particular, your: first name, last name, email, phone number, source of your data, CV or letter of application. If appropriate, we can obtain additional data, depending on the needs, within the framework of the co-operation.
Recipients of the personal data
We do not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without your consent. If you had given us consent, we may pass your application to our business partners.
Period of data processing
We will process your personal data:
- as long as we will be performing projects and render services on the subject or in technologies that we think might be of interest to you
- until you withdraw your consent (in case of processing your data based on consent)
- until you effectively object (in case of processing your data based on legitimate interest)
- up to 3 years after finished recruitment process for purposes of establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
From time to time we might ask you, if you are still interested in receiving job or cooperation offers from us.
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can at any time:
- request access to your data and to rectify it
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and request erasure of your data
- object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, which causes that you don’t want us to process your personal data due to our legitimate interest
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- receive personal data that you provided us with, agreeing for their processing or concluding agreement. You will get these data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and you can send these data to another data controller (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you think that we are processing your personal data with a violation of applicable regulations.
Necessity to provide personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but some of them are necessary to exercising recruitment process.
We will not use your data for automated decision-making, including profiling.