The controller of your personal data is Future Processing S.A.. with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000217147, Tax ID No. (NIP) 634-25-32-128.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes and legal basis of the data processing
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis|
|Organizing the event, sending out invitations and reminders, providing materials after the event|
|Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
Legitimate interest (tailoring the content of the event to the interests of the participants, ensuring the participation of the enrolled persons, ensuring safety during the event)
|Ensuring participation in the event and defining the rules of organization||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
Acceptance of terms and conditions
|Sending notification about future events to participants||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
Legitimate interest (to notify participants of previous or related editions of the event with new edtion)
|Organizing contests within the event, shipping the gift or prize won in the contest||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point b) GDPR|
Acceptance of terms and conditionsArt. 6 Paragraph 1 point a) GDPR
Consent of the participant to provide additional data (e.g., for shipping of the prize)
|Processing of tax data related to competition prizes||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point c) GDPR|
|Promoting the event on social media||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point a) GDPR|
Participant’s consent to release image, interview or additional detailsArt. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
Legitimate interest (sharing relation from the event, where image might be part of the whole narration)
|Sharing of data with organizers, sponsors, suppliers and other entities related to the organization of the event||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
Legitimate interest (ensuring cooperation with other entities in the organization of the event)
|Sharing the data with third parties||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point a) GDPR|
Participant’s consent to share data with other parties
As part of event enrolment, we may also obtain data for the following purposes:
The scope of data
The data we collect is mainly: name, surname, email, business phone number, link to profile on industry portals (e.g. LinkedIn), role in the organization, years of experience, professional interests. If justified by the nature of the event then we may ask for other data that will help us better organize the event (e.g. organizing competitions with elements of sports competition).
If justified, we may also process address data (e.g. for the purpose of shipping a gift or prize won in a contest) and other data required by law (e.g. for tax payment).
Some of our events are promoted on social media or internal portals, thus we may process image and other data provided by participants.
If we act as a sponsor, we may also receive additional data from the organizer of the event. The scope of the data depends on the characteristics of the event and the consents obtained by the organizer.
Recipients of the personal data
We do not share your data with other entities without your consent. Exceptions may be other entities involved in the organization of an event (e.g., co-organizers, sponsors, suppliers, caterers).
Period of data processing
We will process your data:
- As long as we organize similar events in future that you may be interested in.
- (in case of consent) until you withdraw your consent.
- (in case of legitimate interest) until you raise an effective objection to such processing.
From time to time, we may ask you if you are still interested in receiving information from us about the organization of future events.
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can at any time:
- request access to your data and to rectify it
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, and request erasure of your data
- object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, which causes that you don’t want us to process your personal data due to our legitimate interest
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- receive personal data that you provided us with, agreeing for their processing or concluding agreement. You will get these data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and you can send these data to another data controller (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you think that we are processing your personal data with a violation of applicable regulations.
We try to respond to each request as soon as possible, but no longer than 30 days. If we are unable to respond within this time, we will notify you. In this case, we may extend the response time by up to another 60 days.
Necessity to provide personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but refusing to do so will result in lack of possibility to take part in events or contests that we organize.
We will not use your data for automated decision-making, including profiling.