Assisted software modernisation is a service that will ease the challenge of working with legacy systems that stop your business from growing.
With minimum disruption to your business we can help you replace legacy systems
to allow you to innovate and work better than ever before.
We're software development experts, who have been solving business problems using technology for almost 20 years now.
For us, software is all about empowering people and organisations to realise their full potential. That’s what sets us apart – we believe that great people equals great software.
Modernisation challenges you might be struggling with:
- How to build a compelling business case and convince the board that modernisation investment is required now?
- How to control the cost of the work, but get the desired outcomes?
- How to retain management focus without which attention may move on to other topics and developments?
- How to ensure sufficient resources are available throughout the process?
- How to minimise the business disruption, so as to continue to support the new business needs alongside legacy modernisation?
- 50% OF IT ASSETS NEED MODERNISATION
- UNSTOPPABLE DIGITAL DISRUPTION
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES EMERGE
- BOARDS REMAIN PASSIVE
- IT WILLING TO KEEP EXISTING SYSTEMS
50% OF IT ASSETS NEED MODERNISATION
Surveys of CIOs indicate that some 50% of all IT assets in both public and private sectors are ageing legacies.
UNSTOPPABLE DIGITAL DISRUPTION
Digital disruption has energised new competition in many industries and seems to be an unstoppable force impacting business strategies.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES EMERGE
Increasing customer expectations and emerging new technologies continue to expose ageing legacy systems, which are often increasingly unstable, highly customised and unable to respond adequately or at a reasonable cost.
BOARDS REMAIN PASSIVE
Legacy systems work well until they don’t and even though legacies are often core systems that companies depend upon, executives see modernisation as complex, with benefits difficult to quantify in monetary terms.
IT WILLING TO KEEP EXISTING SYSTEMS
Many IT departments are focussed on keeping the existing systems operating whilst reducing costs where they can.
Discover our approach to software modernisation
and find out more about predictable delivery, smooth transition,
future-proof architecture and collaborative partnership.
How will Future Processing help you?
Future Processing has successfully modernised a number of legacy systems and, based on our experiences, we have put together a set of services to help you remove legacy barriers from your IT.
Our core service is a reliable nearshore delivery capability that has successfully completed a number of long-term development projects.
Brought to you by a company that has been named the ‘Outsourcing Service Provider of the Year 2016’ by the Global Sourcing Association (GSA), which we are extremely proud of.
Here's why we believe we would be
the right choice for you:
Striking the balance between getting the exercise completed as efficiently as possible whilst incorporating new business features during development
Gaining senior business management support at the start, and throughout the transformation
Shaping the overall transformation programme and use our experience to advise you on how to minimise business disruption
Creating a compelling argument for change including mock ups and visualisations to bring to life for the business what is the art of the possible
The Future Processing Way
The Future Processing Way is our own distinct way of working, a combination of methods, tools and behaviours which helps our clients achieve great results through our partnership. It describes what you as a client can expect from us in terms of the way we work and is based on 5 pillars.
- – Technical Expertise – Expertise translates into a competitive advantage for your business delivered fast.
- – Predictable and high-quality delivery – Focus on predictability and quality of delivery gives you peace of mind allowing you to make commitments to your stakeholders and take more dynamic business decisions.
- – Trustworthy partnership – This approach, based on mutual trust, is a way of minimising risks while maximising opportunities and achieving tangible results from projects we run together.
- – Operational Agility – Our goal is to adjust to your business, not the other way around.
- – Strong work ethic – Gives you peace of mind to feel safe and confident about your project.
Approach to specifications
Our focus is to deliver
Eliminating obsolescence risk of old technology for a marine insurer.See more
The client’s key challenge was the risk associated with operating core business systems built on obsolete technology. The rapidly diminishing number of experienced developers available, and general risk of obsolescence made replacement a key action. The decision was made to port the solutions to a modern (.net) framework. We delivered the programme such that a significant business peak was avoided and proved the solution and approaches on the smallest system first. We were not provided with specifications (except for limited new functions), but through systems overviews, and code analysis, were able to generate the new solutions.
Looking for software that will work for your business?
Let’s start a new project together.