Consider requirements engineering as an investment – the more effort you put into quality of requirements from business and users’ perspective, the closer your project will be to your business goals.
What will you get?
- reconciliation, documenting, analysing, prioritising, tracking and communicating requirements and managing their changes – continuously, throughout your project’s lifecycle,
- a requirements specification – we will gather requirements from your stakeholders, define application flow, help define priorities and specify tasks for the development team,
- a redesign of your existing solution through introducing optimisation and usability,
- thorough analysis and process optimisation to design your perfect solution ,
- a technical specification that developers can work with ,
- our support throughout product delivery phases to communicate with the development team on your behalf
- intuitive and attractive User Interface, suited to your solution users’ needs, compatible with best user experience (UX) practices.
What are the benefits?
Why do you need Requirements Engineering?
Requirements Engineering is beneficial if you:
- know what you need from your future software solution but don’t have a specification ready for development,
- want to replace your old system with a new one, perfectly suited to your current business needs and prepared for future challenges,
- need to automate your business processes,
- don’t consider software engineering to be your cup of tea.
How can we help in
We can help you with the entire requirements engineering process:
We serve as a bridge between your business and a development team, translating business goals and user requirements into technical language and technical questions into business language.
Through regular meetings with your Product Owner, a Business Analyst:
- gathers acceptance criteria,
- specifies requirements,
- sets priorities,
- builds the backlog,
- answers queries of the developers.
A BA’s understanding of your objectives, means less effort for you to manage the development project.
CHANGES TO BACKLOG
In case of changes to your requirements, a BA will be able to verify your idea and propose an ideal solution from business and users’ needs perspective.
They also ensure the change is well thought-through and that the business logic is maintained.
A BA conducts detailed acceptance testing after each sprint to determine if the requirements of your specification are being met.
This means an additional quality check of your product throughout its development.
How will we work
Using various techniques, we will conduct a comprehensive analysis of your environment:
Transfer ideas visually
most of all!
Need more advanced support such as advanced UX Designer support, UI Graphic Design, product prototype or complex Product Design?See additional services
From A-Z: software development support throughout entire lifecycle
Our focus is to deliver
Custom system to support carsharing service built from scratch in less than 100 days.See more
I’m very happy with our cooperation. Future Processing delivers a true added value to our project. Team-wise they are offering a true full-stack skill matrix with a great mindset and expertise in agile software development. We accomplished to establish a true lean organization, focusing on high quality and reliability of the system.
IT Manager, Linde - BeeZero®
Looking for software that will work for your business?
Let’s start a new project together.