Support & Maintenance
Maintain higher availability and performance of your software through integrated maintenance and technical support from our engineers.
Photo: Our Lead Software Engineer
What will you get?
- support and maintenance services between 7 AM – 5 PM CET,
- optional extension of hours for a 24/7 assistance through our trusted service desk partner,
- full reports on monthly support service available upon request,
- 2 ways of raising requests – dedicated e-mail address and Jira Service Desk customer portal,
- access to software documentation through Atlassian’s Confluence.
What are the benefits?
PROFFESIONALSAT YOUR DISPOSAL
HIGH STANDARD SERVICE
Support and Maintenance – scope of service
The Support and Maintenance team can do the following for you:
- Investigate complex issues in your environment and software
- Perform any actions in your environment that are needed to diagnose, fix or work around an issue
- Debug an issue in the code
- Create a new version with a fix or a change and deploy it
- Perform a root cause analysis if an incident is recorded as a problem
- Perform any actions needed to serve a configuration management
- Monitor production environments
- Add new functionalities, modules and changes to your application
- Adjust your software to changeable market conditions
- Perform recurring tasks e.g. SQL scripts for generating reports
- Perform an annual health check: review and analyze received issues and propose improvements to your product
- Maintain and keep your project documentation up-to-date
From A-Z: software development support throughout the entire lifecycle
Our focus is to deliver
Developing a Europe-wide bespoke internal system.See more
Future Processing was tasked with conducting requirements engineering, providing a specification and development of a brand new, bespoke internal system which will be used by Valeo employees all over Europe.
Looking for software that will work for your business?
Let’s start a new project together.
© Future Processing. All rights reserved.