A team of smart and talented IT professionals working exclusively for you.
Photo: Members of our .NET team
What will you get?
A dedicated team working just for you. This means:
- software developers and IT professionals handpicked to address your project and business goals,
- IT specialists with a proven track record of delivering real outcomes to clients,
- an agile, creative team of individuals focused on solving problems in a way that brings you the most value,
- a technology partner you can rely on with your project.
What are the benefits?
ON CORE BUSINESS
TACKLE IT PROBLEMS
Seniority of our team
Our Coding Practices
Every team follows our internal 'Best practices of software development' which include:
- Coding standards
- Non-functional requirements levels
- Test strategy
- Acceptance testing
Common development process elements
- Peer code review
- Continuous Integration
- Version Control System
- Issue Tracker
- Automated testing (unless inefficient)
- Deployment automation
- Infrastructure provisioning automation depending on project size
Depending on projects context and client needs, most teams also follow additional recommended practices, such as continuous delivery, high availability, modularity, architecture decision records, etc.
The most popular technologies with our clients
The Future Processing Way
Our distinct way of working to ensure repeatable quality and predictable deliveryRead more
Our focus is to deliver
Quick access to a team of developers who built two modules for an Enterprise Loans Platform.See more
We delivered an experienced development team consisting of back- and frontend developers and a quality assurance expert. The team has helped to maintain the continuity of the 4finance services through minimised impact of individual incidents thanks to fast response and resolution times. Since the beginning of our support and maintenance service, 4Finance have seen high availability of its services.
Need a software development team to boost your business?
Our engineers are here to help you.
© Future Processing. All rights reserved.