Conducting an in-depth audit of seven applications used by 2-3k users at Volkswagen
Challenge: Volkswagen Group Polska required an in-depth review of seven apps provided by an external company to ensure the security and reliability of their systems before an upcoming audit.
Approach: We conducted a comprehensive audit of applications, involving a preliminary code review and analysis of the systems. Regular teleconferences ensured effective communication.
Result: The client received a detailed report, focusing on code reliability, component licenses, updates, and security. We also provided recommendations for technical and procedural improvements.
Services we used:
Table of Contents
About the client
Volkswagen Group Polska (VGP) is the official representative of the Volkswagen Group in Poland.
Volkswagen Group Polska operates in the field of distribution of new cars, spare parts and accessories and assures compliance with legal requirements for their placing on the market.
VGP is highly engaged in the development of electric mobility, offering customers on the Polish market the latest generation of electric cars and shaping public awareness.
In order to be best prepared for the audit, we visited our client to get to know the business background of the product and to make a preliminary code review.
The audit’s goal was to verify the systems in terms of widely understood IT security.
necessary to deliver real value to the client
2k - 3k
everyday users of applications
Scope of work
Our task was to audit seven applications provided by an external company in the following areas:
- code reliability audit
- components audit for used licenses
- component audit for updates and security
Future Processing is VGP’s technical consultant thanks to which their IT department feels safe when making decisions regarding key systems.
Main benefits of our partnership
- An audit that did not interfere with the daily work of VGP employees and was carried out on time and tailored to client’s needs thanks to regular teleconferences
- Report from the audit we conducted, along with software evaluation
- Recommendations regarding possible technical and procedural improvements
- VGP has gained a technical consultant who will help in making decisions regarding their key systems
- Working with specialists with a high level of technical knowledge
- Value for the client visible after only three weeks of partnership