Users of our websites
- At Future Processing we recognize that privacy is important to you. The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy and safety are protected. We encourage you to read the following Privacy Statements.
- Future Processing does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals unless you voluntarily provide it to us. For instance, while requesting a quote or sending us feedback using our online contact form, you will be asked to provide such personal data as your full name and email address. You can always refuse to provide requested information.
- Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to understand the needs of your project. In order to tailor the content to suit your interests, we use aggregated information which allows us to determine which areas of our website are used most frequently.
- Future Processing respects the privacy of its readers and shall not disclose, distribute or share the list of its clients or readers’ email addresses submitted by the online form.
- Future Processing may also disclose information about our users when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure is required by law.
- Except as otherwise set forth herein, we do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to any third parties.
- The Website may contain links to other websites as well as other websites may refer or link to the Future Processing website. Future Processing is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Controller of Personal Data
The controller of your personal data is Future Processing sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000217147, NIP: 634-25-32-128, REGON: 278263445.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Purposes and legal basis of the data processing
|Purposes of processing||Legal basis|
|Establishing business relationships and sales of services||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
A legitimate interest (aiming at the sale of services)
|Concluding and performing the agreements||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point b) GDPR|
Taking measures before the conclusion of the agreement and performance of the agreement
|Collection of receivables||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
A legitimate interest (maintaining financial liquidity)
|Maintaining accounting and tax records||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point c) GDPR, Art. 74 Paragraph of the Accountancy Act|
A legal obligation
|Enforcement of claims and defence against claims||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
A legitimate interest (protecting interests of entrepreneur)
|Marketing of own services||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
A legitimate interest (aiming at the sale of services and protection of the corporate image)
|Marketing of business partners’ services||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR|
A legitimate interest (aiming at the sale of services and the promotion of business partners)
The scope of data
We collect data in several ways:
- directly from you,
- from publicly available sources, such as your company’s website or business portals (such as LinkedIn),
- automatically (e.g. by visiting our websites)
- from third parties, mainly including those coming from recommendation
The data that we collect include above all: first name, last name, e-mail, phone number, data source. If it is justified, we can obtain additional data, depending on the needs, within the framework of the co-operation.
Recipients of the personal data
We may transfer your personal data to entities that provide services on behalf of and on commission of Future Processing, (among others, to the entities that handle our contact forms, newsletter, e-mail, hosting, technical support, consulting services or auditing services).
If you had given consent, we may pass your data to our business partners.
Period of data processing
We will process your personal data until you report that you do not want your data to be processed, till the termination of the agreements or as long as it is required by the provisions of the law. We may also store the data (or its part) for the purposes of defending claims, for 10 years after the end of cooperation.
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can at any time:
- request access to your data, to change it, remove it or limit its processing
- object to the processing your personal data by us
- receive personal data that you provided us with, agreeing for their processing or concluding agreement. You will get these data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and you can send these data to another administrator of data (right to data portability),
- withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that we are processing your personal data in violation of applicable laws.
Necessity to provide personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to establish commercial cooperation.
We will not use your data for automated decision-making, including profiling.