The controller of your personal data is Future Processing S.A.. with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000817352, Tax ID No. (NIP) 634-25-32-128.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
The scope of data and recipients of the personal data
The following information indicates what data we collect, purposes for collecting it as well as who we disclose it to.
Our websites collect data about its users and their behaviour by:
- Forms on the website, that allow for providing information voluntarily
- Storing “cookies” on telecommunication end devices
- Collecting logs from web-servers
- Additional tools installed on website that allow to communicate with us or provide additional information on our users
We do not disclose information about our users. We make exception when we believe, in good faith, that the disclosure to authorized entities is required by law (e.g. courts, police or supervisory authorities)
Data provided in the webforms
- We collect data voluntarily provided by the users.
- We might collect additional data about your connection (like IP address, time stamp or user agent).
- Data provided in the form might contain client’s personal data. We respect your privacy and comply to GDPR regulations.
- We process the data appropriately to the purpose of given webform (e.g. to exercise service demand, reply to commercial communication or exercise recruitment process)
- Some data may be disclosed to entities that provide services on behalf of and on commission of Future Processing, (among others, to the entities that handle our contact forms, newsletter, e-mail, hosting, technical support, consulting services or auditing services).
Information about cookies
- Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests. Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
- Cookies are used on our Website to ‘remember’ information so that it can be passed from page to page and to collect website statistics. This statistical data collected may be used to help improve our Website and the services that we offer to you, but it is not used to identify you.
- Some cookies are used to store you session identifier, and if you are logged in, this might allow us for your identification.
- Restricting cookies in your browser’s settings might impact some functionalities on our websites. This might lead to improper functioning of our website on your browser.
- Some cookies might also be used by our partners (e.g. by our partners to display advertisements based on your usage of our website).
Cookies management – how to object to cookies in practice?
- If you disable cookies the site may not operate properly, or in certain circumstances it might not work at all.
- If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone
- We are logging some details on our users’ behaviour. These data are only used for server administration purposes and to make ensure good level of hosting services.
- Browsed pages are identified through URL addresses.
- Additionally, we might log:
- Request and response times
- Client’s names – identified based on HTTP protocol
- Any errors that might have occurred while processing HTTP requests
- Referrer link (the ULR user came from)
- Details of user’s browser (User-Agent)
- IP address
- We do not identify particular persons based on that data.
The tools we’re using
On our websites we use tools provided by 3rd parties to integrate ads system, analyse how our users use our website, to allow for contact with us or to integrate with social networks or corporate portals.
Some of these tools set their cookies in order work correctly or send the data to the application’s producer servers.
|Analysing how the users use our websites.
|Google Tag Manager
|Integration of online service, analytics systems, ads systems.
|Ads system for Google AdSense
|Tool allowing for A/B testing of given website
|Integration with YouTube allowing for playing video files on our websites.
|Includes forms integrated with automation system from Hubspot.
|Ads system for Microsoft Advertising.
|Integration with Facebook Analytics and Facebook Ads.
|Integration with LinkedIn service.
|Integration with Twitter service.
|Analysis of user actions to catch potential technical and design errors on our websites.
|Determining user’s network and location.
|Analysis of user’s interaction with our websites.
|Analysis of user’s interaction with our websites.
|Verification of clicks in Google Ads program.
|Integration with Spreaker allowing for playing podcasts on our websites.
|Integration with clutch.co
From time to time we test new tools and integrations, and when we decide to integrate them into our websites we add them to the list.