The controller of your personal data is Future Processing sp. z o.o. with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000217147, with share capital of PLN 50,000. 00, Tax ID No. (NIP) 634-25-32-128.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes and legal basis of the data processing
|Purpose of processing||Legal basis|
|Sending commercial and marketing information||Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point a) GDPR
Consent of the subscriber to receiving such information
The scope of data
In order to send newsletter we need your email address.
It might be the case that we need more data from you (e.g. your name or the company you work for) in order to better fit the information we send.
Recipients of the personal data
We may transfer your personal data to entities that provide services on behalf of and on commission of Future Processing, in particular to the entities that handle our newsletter service.
Period of data processing
We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent to receive newsletter from us or for as long as we will be sending the newsletter.
From time to time we might ask you if you are still interested in receiving newsletter from us, and as such if your consent is still valid.
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can at any time:
- request access to your data and to rectify it
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, and request erasure of your data
- object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, which causes that you don’t want us to process your personal data due to our legitimate interest
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- receive personal data that you provided us with, agreeing for their processing or concluding agreement. You will get these data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and you can send these data to another data controller (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you think that we are processing your personal data with a violation of applicable regulations.
Necessity to provide personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to receive newsletter from us.
We will not use your data for automated decision-making, including profiling.