The controller of your personal data is Future Processing S.A.. with the registered office in Gliwice, ul. Bojkowska 37A, 44-100 Gliwice, recorded in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court in Gliwice, X Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000817352, Tax ID No. (NIP) 634-25-32-128.
Data Protection Officer
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Purposes and legal basis of the data processing
|Purpose of processing
|Sending commercial and marketing information
|Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
Legitimate interest (direct marketing)
|Art. 6 ust. 1 lit. a) RODO
Consent of the recipient by signing up for the newsletter
|Sharing marketing opt-out list across Future Processing group in order to limit communications to persons not interested in our services
|Art. 6 Paragraph 1 point f) GDPR
Legitimate interest (reaching out only to persons who might be potentially interested in Future Processing group’s services)
The scope of data
For the purposes described in this section, we process the following personal data: name and surname, company name, phone number, e-mail address.
Source of the personal data
We collect the personal data either directly from you, or from the companies or entities that have the legal basis (esp. your consent) to share your personal data with us, e.g. after you participated in a conference or webinar.
Recipients of the personal data
We may transfer your personal data to entities that provide services on behalf of and on commission of Future Processing, in particular to the entities that handle our newsletter service and other marketing services.
When you withdraw your consent or object to marketing communication, we may share your data with other companies in Future Processing group in order to limit sending you marketing communication from that companies too, as they typically serve similar or complementary services to ours, and are often linked to us also through the company name, which could cause confusion.
Period of data processing
We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent to receive newsletter or other marketing communications from us or for as long as we will be sending the newsletter. From time to time we might ask you if you are still interested in receiving newsletter from us, and as such if your consent is still valid.
When we base our processing on legitimate interest, we will process your personal data until you object to such processing of your data for such purpose or our until our legitimate interest is no longer valid.
Due to the fact that we process your personal data you can at any time:
- request access to your data and to rectify it
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and request erasure of your data
- object to the processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation, which causes that you don’t want us to process your personal data due to our legitimate interest
- object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes
- receive personal data that you provided us with, agreeing for their processing or concluding agreement. You will get these data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and you can send these data to another data controller (right to data portability)
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you think that we are processing your personal data with a violation of applicable regulations.
Necessity to provide personal data
Providing your personal data is voluntary, however refusing to do so might result in impossibility to take part in events, webinars, conferences organized by us or our partners. It might also result in impossibility to receive newsletter from us or business offer that is in line with your preferences or requirements.
We will not use your data for automated decision-making, including profiling.